Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

I have to admit I was sooo excited for Easter this year. But not for the candy but to dress Peyton up in her Easter dress. One of the many joys of having a girl is that you get to doll them up and I love every minute of it. I got her outfit about a month ago so I have been waiting for her to wear it. The day consisted of church, a nap and then Easter dinner and egg hunt at Grandma Bryants. She got a new bathing suit from grandma and had a blast finding her first egg. Since I couldn't get her a basket full of candy I got her some clothes, a bathing suit, the movie Tangled and a new toy. It was such a fun day! She is almost 6 months and she's getting so big, but she's not old enough to really get into the holiday. It'll be fun to see what next year is like though. But here are some pictures of our day!

1 comment:

The Horners said...

That's why girls are so much fun! Although I always find an excuse to doll Olivia up. It gets even more fun when you can do braids and curls! Peyton is a little sweetie! Glad you had a good Easter!