Friday, March 18, 2011

No Sweets Update

As of tomorrow it will have been 3 weeks since I've cut sweets out and I am proud to say I've stayed strong! It has not been easy. I've turned down countless types of cookies, ice cream cake, brownies, ice cream, donuts and much more. There have been times when I want to give in but I think of the goal I've set and just stay with it. I know that by doing this I will be able to control how many sweets I eat once I'm done. I have lost some weight but overall I just feel good knowing that I did it, I went a whole month without sweets! I know I technically have another week to go but the end is in sight and I am definitely looking forward to my birthday when I'll get a delicious slice of my grandma's chocolate cake:) Seriously I'm pretty sure it's the best cake I've ever had.

No comments: