Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Did we just hear her first laugh??

So Peyton had been in a surprisingly good mood today considering the fact that lately she has been very difficult(due to teething). Richie got home from work and finally took her from me to give me a break. She started to cry and in stead of taking her I just started making silly faces and tickling her tummy. At first I thought she was unhappy and making crying noises, but we soon realized that they were actually giggles! It was so cute. We kept doing it cuz we loved it so much, but eventually my cheeks started hurting so we had to stop. Man I can't believe how big she is getting. She'll already be 4 months on Monday. It's crazy how fast they start to develop. I was looking at pictures of her when she was 2 months and already she looks so different. I know we have many more exciting times to come and I can't wait. It's times like these that make you forget about the difficult times:)

No comments: