Saturday, March 12, 2011

Outside fun

Peyton loves to go outside. It's sometimes the only way I can get her to calm down. We had her in a cute little Baby's 1st Easter outfit (thanks to my mom) and she was so happy. I did my best to capture some smiles. Here's a few of my favorites. Oh and on a more exciting note...Peyton rolled over today!!! It was all by herself and it made my day. I had gone to the doctors on Monday for her 4 month check up and he got me a little worried that she hadn't rolled over yet. So I've been working with her a lot trying to get her to roll over. She wasn't having it but then out of nowhere just rolled over. It was so exciting!!! I love watching her grow and experiencing all the new phases she goes through. We'll be starting her on cereal next week. It should be interesting. She loves to spit all over herself so I'm sure that's what she'll do with the cereal at first. We'll make sure we get pictures of that for sure. We got a new camera last week so we've been taking pictures like crazy. Our old camera was a pile of junk so we got a nice Nikon. I love it and it's so easy to use. It also takes videos which is nice. But here are those shots of Peyton. She is just so stinkin' cute!! I just love this picture

No comments: